Thursday, August 11, 2011

Loving: Diane von Furstenberg

One of my absolute favorite designers in the world is Diane von Furstenberg.  I actually wore a black DvF mini dress to my high school prom!  I love how all of her collections for every season include a ton of vintage influences, especially from the 1970s.  As a curvy girl, I love how her pieces play with proportion and highlight a narrow waist.


I LOVE DvF wrap dresses.  These are totally going to be staples of my professional wardrobe when I'm a fancy lawyer.  ;-)


The way the top is styled here is a little goofy, but I totally dig the tie-neck style.  I'd love to see that layered under a suit for a professional look.  


I really like this outfit.  Those mid-rise pants would be a great addition to my wardrobe as a step up from my uniform of jeans.  


If I was working, I'd snap this up in a heartbeat.  LOVE.  I'm a sucker for anything with a belted waist.  It's a problem.  


I'm totally digging the retro styling of this skirt.  Fabulous.


There are no words needed.  This is perfection.  

1 comment:

  1. Love the pencil skirt! Sexy but still work appropriate!

    ReplyDelete