Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bailey 44 Dress

I'm normally a good student - I really am.  I try to focus in class and keep my g-chatting to a minimum.  (The guy I sit next to in Property spends the entire class staring at his computer screen playing something that looks vaguely like Farmville, not taking notes.  If the professor calls on him, he often has a good answer.  I don't get it.)  The big exception to this is during my Legal Research and Writing Class.  It begins at 8:30 on Tuesday mornings and runs for almost an hour and a half, so I'm just always out of it and really dazed during class.  To make it a short story...I do a lot of online browsing in that class...

Or occasionally, online buying.


I bought this sweet Bailey 44 dress from Revolve.  It was on sale...it was a dreary January day and I was dreaming of warmer weather.  It couldn't be avoided.

xoxoKate

No comments:

Post a Comment