Tuesday, February 14, 2012

J. Crew New Arrivals

I always love when J. Crew introduces stuff for the new season.  Since I'll be working one of my first professional jobs this summer, I'm looking forward to getting a few more grown-up pieces.  Here are a few things I have my eyes on...


I love this.  I could definitely see myself wearing this to work in one of the more neutral shades with a pencil skirt.  It would even be cute to dress up a pair of shorts.  


I'm on the lookout for more nice oxford shirts.  I bought one of the Thomas Mason shirts last year and they're so nice.  The fabric is incredible.  I wish they weren't quite so expensive...


There are few items of clothing that I love more than a striped, long sleeve dress.  Super cute.  


I love how sweet and feminine this dress is...absolutely something I would wear.  


I'm a little self-concious of my legs, so I don't like shorts that are super tight or short.  These are perfect.  


I want this in every color.  This is the kind of thing I want to wear to work every day.  


I love the feminine scalloping detail at the waist.  Super cute.

What things are you admiring at J. Crew?  Are you already looking forward to summer clothes?
xoxoKate






1 comment:

  1. I literally want everything from them this season! I have no self control!

    ReplyDelete