Sorry for the blurry photos...it was tasty, if not beautiful!
I halved the original recipe (the boy has a big appetite, but not that big) and made a few small changes.
5 small tortillas
1 red bell pepper
1 large zucchini
1 large yellow/summer squash
1 cup mexican blend cheese
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp flour
1 cup vegetable broth
1/2 cup sour cream
1 can chipotle peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Chop veggies into small, bite sized pieces. Sauté in a small amount of olive oil until they wilt just a bit. Remove from heat and add half the cheese into the pan. Stir things around until everything is mixed a bit. It's totally OK if your cheese is melty.
3. Roll vegetable and cheese mixture into the tortillas and place in a baking dish. (I used a glass Pyrex, which worked really well).
4. Grab a small saucepan and melt butter. Stir in flour and cook for one minute. Add vegetable broth and whisk together. Heat over medium heat until the mixture thickens and bubbles. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream, whisking to keep the sour cream from curdling.
5. Take a few spoonfuls of the sauce from the chipotle peppers and stir that into the mixture as well. You can chop up some of the peppers for extra heat, or just use the sauce. Pour mixture over the enchiladas.
6. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes!