In 2011 I...
- Got into law school! (The first school I heard back from was William&Mary...I ended up elsewhere, but I'll forever be grateful!)
- Graduated from Boston University
Our speaker was Katie Couric...she was incredible.
I was sweating and starving when this photo was taken. Also, I purchased (and returned!) like eight dresses before settling on this Milly dress.
Econ major, cum laude...no biggie.
- Moved from Boston...
- To D.C.! (and into my dream apartment!)
- Found a great new barn for my horse, Clarence
- Celebrated five years with Clarence
- Ended a relationship that wasn't working...
- ...and started a new one with an amazing guy.
- Began law school in D.C. Learned more than I ever wanted to know about tort law. Was brought to tears once or twice.
- Survived the first semester of law school exams. (This is more of an accomplishment than you might think. No fewer than two people were taken away from the law school in ambulances during finals.)
It's been a big year! What have been the highlights of your year?