Thursday, December 22, 2011

Recipe: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've been on a real oatmeal cookie kick lately.  During exams, I ate a ton of Potbelly's, and I definitely pigged out on their oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  Since it's almost Christmas and making cookies is definitely part of the holiday, I decided to make my own!


INGREDIENTS:
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
2 3/4 cups oatmeal
2 cups chocolate chips
DIRECTIONS:
Cream together the butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. Add Baking soda, powder, and salt and mix. Add flour, oatmeal and chocolate chips. Mix until combined. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Recipe from Mel's Kitchen Cafe.

I hope you're enjoying lots of holiday goodies!
XOXOKate



1 comment: