Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finals Season!

Things have been a little quiet around here as finals season ramps up for C and I.  I'm not sure about C, but my school gave us a single midterm exam plus a little online quiz for our writing class.  That said, my first REAL law school exam is tomorrow.  It's in Contracts...it's three hours long...and it's going to be brutal.  (In case you wanted to know, a commercial offering to sell kids a fighter jet does not create a binding offer.)

I'm sure lots of you are getting into exams now, so I wish you luck and I'll leave you with this, which has been making the rounds at my school.


xoxoKate

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your first exam! I know they're a bit daunting at first, but once you get through this semester the rest is a lot better. xo, LP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm sure you will do great! I remember that case from when my bf was in contracts! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on finals! I remember that example you mentioned from the contracts part of my Business Law class last semester - I can't imagine what an entire class on contracts must be like, it must be pretty dense.

    I love that image at the end, too - so accurate.

    ReplyDelete