This year I'm thankful for...
- My fantastic friends, both new and old. I have so many fantastic people in my life and I've been so lucky to add even more great people (at law school, in D.C., at my new barn, and here in the blogging world!) over the past year.
- The fact that I like law school. Law school is notoriously tough, and despite that, I really do enjoy (nearly) every day. A lot of people slog through and burn out and I definitely don't feel that way at all.
- My life in D.C. I'm lucky to live close to my family and I love everything about living here. I have a beautiful apartment and sometimes I just stop in awe of how beautiful this city is.
- My gorgeous horse. I don't get out to the barn nearly enough and he's still as perfect and amazing to me as ever.
- The fact that I was strong enough to get out of a failing relationship. (B and I broke up last month). As much as I care about him, we are very different people and it just wasn't working.
- Having a few days off from school to catch my breath!
What are you giving thanks for this year?