Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"No, I think I'm going to catch up on my correspondence..."

A few weeks back I did a post about monogrammed stationary on Etsy.  Since then I went ahead and ordered two beautiful sets of personalized notecards, so I thought I would share with you!


I'm going to use the giraffe print ones on the right for personal stuff like thank-you notes for gifts and things like that.  I love the bright color and the slightly funky design that doesn't looks cluttered or over-the-top.  

I chose the ones on the left for more professional stuff, like job interviews or a thank-you note to a professor.  They actually have my entire name (first and last) underneath the initials, but I blurred out my last name for the sake on anonymity.  You can see what they'd look like here.  I love that they're personalized (and preppy!), yet still have a very professional, serious look.  

I ordered both sets through Oh Louise! Designs.  They're absolutely lovely in person and were delivered within a week.  I'd absolutely shop from her store again!

Thanks for letting me share!
xoxoKate

1 comment: