Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weekend Lilly

Like I mentioned before, this past Sunday was my dad's birthday!  Obviously a great occasion to wear some Lilly!

We went to a friend's engagement party in the early afternoon and then headed back to the house for crabs and birthday cake (we ARE from Maryland, after all!).


It's the Lilly Del-Mar dress in Look Lady...I picked this up during the Lilly two-day sale a few weeks back.  It was my first time wearing it and I think it worked really well for both the engagement party AND the crab boil.

What do you think?  Did you wear any Lilly over the weekend?

xoxoKate

7 comments:

  1. Looks darling! I do so love that print.
    I wore my "Frisky Business," shift all day shoppin' with a white cardy and gold Jacks!
    Nothing makes a gal feel as cute as Lilly!

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fantastic weekend! I love that print too! I was playing golf all weekend so I wore callahans and a Lilly polo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, via muffy Aldrich and looks like I'm following mrs kindergarten around the blogsphere (via college prepster). I just wore my Lilly postcards capris, can't remember the name but they are old!
    Love your new Lilly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had Lilly over here, alas no is my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @cate in MDH: Thanks for stopping by! A Lilly postcard print sounds cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last weekend, my go-to piece was the Cricket skirt in Hot to Trot. I'm obsessed with the horsey prints that Lilly releases every year around Derby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this dress! It is FABULOUS-- reminds me of what my mother wore when I was a child!

    ReplyDelete