Monday, July 25, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Fall Collection

Miss Andrea Lee over at Tickled Pink recently did a post on the Lilly Pulitzer Fall Collection, available at The Pink Pelican.  There's a ton of cute stuff...these are a few of my favorite pieces.

Kelsi Dress in Standing Ovation

I'm a big fan of the Kelsi dress to begin with.  It's a really effortless silk jersey that can be dressed up or down and the open cap sleeves and defined waist make it very flattering.  I'm definitely digging the print here...the print on the skirt is definitely Lilly, but the coordinating top tones it down a bit and keeps the large print from being overwhelming.  

Cody Cardigan

This is so cute!  At first glance it's a basic navy cardigan, but the white trim and the sweet bow details on the pocket really add a lot to this closet staple. 

Vanessa Dress in Behind the Rope

This is so sweet and feminine.  I love that the neckline shows some skin without being too bare (I love dresses with straps that you can wear a real bra with) and the crossover detailing at the waist is really cute and flattering.  It would be adorable with a long cardigan for fall, too.  I also think the print (both the  look and the name) are precious.  

Joanie Dress in Behind the Rope

This would be so cute with a pair of navy tights and brown leather boots for fall.  Definitely something I could see myself wearing to class.  

Jodie Sweater

This would be really cute under a navy suit or blazer.  I love a pop of lime green, especially with professional pieces...it livens things up!

Printed Lexie Crew in Thrill of the Chaise

This would be great under a blazer, too.  Animal prints in bright colors look so fresh.

Have you gotten a chance to check out the Lilly fall collection yet?  What do you think?  What are your favorite pieces?  

4 comments:

  1. The cody cardigan is very classy! I love cardigans so this one will be a definite addition to my closet!

    http://pearlspinkandsouthern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with me! :) all your picks are super cute too, I'm really loving the Jodie sweater!

    ReplyDelete